INVAMAT606 FIREPROOF ACRYLIC SEALANT
The sealant has a viscous consistency and excellent performance properties. INVAMAT 606 has a high degree of adhesion to most building materials: wood, glass, aluminum. It is resistant to moisture, temperature changes and UV radiation.
INVAMAT 606 fireproof sealant localizes the spread of an open flame, prevents the room smoking. Therefore, it can be applied in a wide range of areas: for fire protection of various systems of building structures, in the joints of pipelines and cable passaged through walls and ceilings of buildings. It is indispensable as a fire barrier, for the protection of gypsum partitions, metal ceilings, floors, walls, ceiling, can be used for treatment of expansion joints in metal, wood, stone structures, ventilation and cable systems.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF INVAMAT 606 SEALANT
INVAMAT 606fireproof sealant does not require any special skills or additional equipment. It is easily applied to the surface by hand, using a spatula or a special gun. The surface to be treated must first be cleaned and degreased.
Apply INVAMAT 606 in a layer, its thickness shall be determined by the fire safety requirements of the project. It should be noted that during installation and subsequent operation, the surface should not emit resins, oils, solvents or other chemically aggressive substances.
After application and drying of the sealant layer, it can be painted with water-based formulations. In most cases, the use of a primer is not required. During work, personal protective equipment should be used: protect eyes, respiratory tract and open areas of the body, according to generally accepted standards..
- Clean the hole of dust and dirt.
- Fill the opening free space with INVAMAT 606
- If the barrier hickness is more than 100 mm, to save mastic, the inner part of the hole can be filled with Rockwool mineral wool, the depth of filling with the sealant is 30±5 mm on each side.
- Level the sealing surface with a spatula until the mastic dries. To improve the plasticity when leveling, wet the mastic surface with water.
- The seal acquires main performance characteristics after 48 hours.
IT IS PROHIBITED TO
- Use on surfaces immersed in water.
- Use with construction materials that emit oils, plasticizers, solvents (wood with impregnation, oil-based sealants, vulcanised rubber, etc.).
Precautions: Keep out of the reach of children!
|Pipe of aluminum foil||600 ml|
SPECIFICATIONS OF INVAMAT 606 SEALANT
|Mastic appearance:||Gray, white homogenous viscous mass|
|Application temperature:||from +5°С to + 35°С|
|Drying time:||3 mm/24 hours|
|Operating temperature:||from – 35°С to + 90°С|